Homeschooling Resources for Every Level of Experience.
Whether you choose to partner with us or not, we’d love for you to take advantage of our over 20 years experience in the homeschool industry. Choose from many homeschool resources below.
And of course we’d love to talk with you about joining the Bridgeway family. Give us a call at 800-863-1474 anytime.
State Laws and Legal Support – Find out your homeschooling rights and requirements by state.
New to Homeschooling Resources
Learning Style Resources — Knowing and tailoring lessons to your child’s learning style can help keep them engaged and increase retention.
- Find out your Child’s Learning Style
- Visual Learner Resources
- Auditory Learner Resources
- Kinesthetic Learner Resources
Homeschooling Myths – Debunk the myths surrounding homeschooling with our 10 Homeschooling Myths Dispelled article.
7 Reasons for Accreditation – Learn why accreditation is important and how it can secure your child’s future.
Homeschool Resources for the College Bound
Find out how to prepare your high school homeschool student for college through Dual Enrollment! Download your free report.
The ultimate college packing list–be the most prepared freshman in your dorm! Download your free report.
Homeschooling Students with Learning Disabilities
Homeschooling a child who struggles with learning can be both challenging and incredibly rewarding. Read our 6 Rules for Homeschooling a Child with Learning Disabilities and find out how to turn the struggle into success. And, use the following resources to help your homeschooling journey.
- Download our Learning Disability Infopak to learn how you can bring HOPE to your child
- Integrate strategies to help students with Sensory Processing Disorders with the strategy guide Tips for Dealing with Sensory Processing Disorders.
- Get the best tips for understanding and supporting your child with Dyslexia in this Tips for Dealing with Dyslexia Guide.
- What does it mean to be gifted? Check out this resource for ways to best support your gifted child.
- Homeschooling a child with ADHD or sensory challenges? Find out how to move PAST sensory struggles and return peace and calm to your homeschooling routine.
- Get some help through the holidays with this ADHD Holiday Survival Guide.
- Have a Mover and Shaker who does or may have ADHD? Many kids diagnosed with ADD/ADHD may not have the diagnosis and simply need to learn differently. It’s important to know whether your child truly has ADD/ADHD or is simply a kinesthetic learner that needs to learn through movement. Find the facts here.
Homeschooling and Technology
- Nine Great Educational Apps Your Kids Will Adore
- Love Tech? Try Our List of 7 Teen-Friendly Apps for Education
Video Homeschooling Resources
Watch our how to video series – Bridgeway’s visually stimulating homeschool video series on About.com
- Starting a Homeschool Support Group
- Strengthen math Skills
- Distance Learning Programs
- Strengthening reading skills
- Set up an art center
- Set up a science center
- Homeschooling on the go
- Homeschooling multiple ages