Payment and Shipping Procedures
All payments (registration, tuition, shipping fees etc.) are due in US dollars-only and can be paid with Credit Card, Checks, Money Order or Wire Transfers. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express as well as Debit cards. Check or Money Order must be made payable to Bridgeway Academy. You can either mail the check/MO, provide bank check details to a sales rep, or call the finance office. Additional service fees of $25.00 per transfer will apply for wire transfers. Finance office will send necessary details after enrollment is received.
Procedures and regulations for Bridgeway Registration, tuition and shipping fees:
- Registration fees for each student are due annually.
- Registration fees are non-refundable and must accompany all new and re-enrollment applications. Initial registration fee is valid only for two months (60 days) from the day of enrollment.
- If you received a promotional discount on registration fees and should withdraw at a later date, Bridgeway policy requires that we retain the full value of the registration fees from any tuition refund.
- All required paperwork (financial and academic) will need to submitted within specified time. Failure to do so will result in enrollments being put on hold for up to 30 days.
- Tuition fees are incurred every school year/grade level enrolled per student.
- No tuition/record keeping fees will be refunded after 30 days of curriculum shipment or online classes assignment.
- Payment plans are available for most of our tuition packages except for Pre-K, Kindergarten, Bridgeway Customized and High School Per Course options. Finance charges will be charged for all payment plans; payment amounts are included in the installment amount.
- Customers opting for payment plans will be charged finance fees per payment, which are included in the payment amount, and need to authorize automatic payments on the authorization form which will be provided upon enrollment.
- The finance office does not send tuition reminders or invoices for payment plans. Parents are responsible to have the funds available for processing on the scheduled date.
- The default shipping carrier for international shipments is UPS. The base shipping charge for all international shipping is of $275.00. Remaining balance, if applicable, will be charged when the final order is shipped.
- All customs fees charged by the destination country are the sole responsibility of the customer. All shipping fees are always non-refundable.
- There are no shipping fees on Total Care Online tuition packages and Bridgeway Support packages. PLEASE NOTE: if an online student is required to take a course that is only available as a text course in order to meet graduation requirements, the family is responsible for the cost of shipping the materials.
- International Families: When a course exchange is requested, Bridgeway Academy does not cover the cost of shipping course materials, whether within 30 days from initial curriculum shipment,or after 30 days from initial curriculum shipment. Actual cost to ship will be charged, and payment must be made before course materials will be shipped.
If a customer wishes to cancel or withdraw their student from Bridgeway Academy, a formal withdraw form must be completed and submitted to the finance department according to proper procedure in order for the refund to be issued. Your academic advisor or sales rep will email the form upon request.
If the enrollment is cancelled within 30 days of shipping or online class assignment, any tuition fees paid will be refunded in-full, provided the curriculum is returned to Bridgeway in unused condition. If any materials are used or unreturned, the cost of these items will be deducted from the refund. Tuition fees are non-refundable after 30 days from the date of shipping or online class assignment. The family agrees to pay for the full price of their student(s)’ tuition package/record keeping fees if they do not withdraw their student(s) within the initial 30 day guarantee period. The family understands that this remains true, no matter which payment plan was selected for their order.
- Checks will be considered NSF/dishonored after they have been presented to the bank and are returned to the academy unpaid due to nonsufficient funds, closed account, stop payment and so forth.
- Dishonored check amount will be due ASAP along with an NSF fee and will need to be paid either with a credit/debit card or Money Order.
- The NSF charge is currently $40.00 and is subject to change without notice.
- Uncollected NSF checks may lead to enrollment put on hold/cancelled and will be placed for collection with a third party.