Beat the boredom with live online classes
Looking to immerse your homeschooler in a collaborative, interactive learning environment conveniently brought right into your home? Enter our Learning Labs. These exciting courses take engaging subjects like Marine Biology to the next level with real-time instruction and whiteboard technology.
Students engage with their peers from around the world without ever leaving home.
And if your student is transitioning to homeschool or needs more peer interaction or accountability, our live online classes are just the thing for them. You can be sure to get the most inspiring and exciting lessons that don’t skimp on in-depth learning. Our teachers are all certified and enthusiastic about the kind of creativity you can add to home instruction.
“Learning Labs are a great idea! Children who are not accustomed to being in class with other students learn how to interact with one another. They are fun and interactive, which makes for a very enriching learning experience.” Carolina C. – Read more reviews here
High school students earn credit.
Need those hard to find high school credits like Public Speaking, Biology and Chemistry Labs, and even SAT Prep? We’ve got you covered. Our live online classes for high school students meet for 90 minutes once a week for 15 weeks. While in class, your student will engage with other students around the world and master new technology. And they’ll be one step ahead of their peers and better prepared for college by completing assignments and discussing class materials with their fellow students. Students seeking 1/2 credit for the course will be required to complete an average of 4-6 hours of homework and/or group work each week.
A brief overview of our program.
Our live online classes:
- Elementary & middle school courses meet 60 minutes per week for 10 weeks – no need to commit for a full year
- High school courses meet 90 minutes per week for 15 weeks
- Meet live and online – maximizing engagement with other students and a certified teacher
- Offer credit in hard to find courses like Biology Lab and Website Design
- Are led by energetic, upbeat instructors who are experts in their fields
- Include weekly lessons designed to inspire creativity and critical thinking
- Include courses like “Architecture with Brick Building” for elementary ages, “Archaeology” for middle-schoolers and “Renewable Energy Resources” for high school-aged students
Interested in our courses? Check out our schedules and course descriptions for complete details.
- Elementary/Middle School Session 1 2016-17
- Elementary/Middle School Session 2 2016-17
- Elementary/Middle School Session 3 2016-17
- High School Semester 1 2016/2017
- High School Semester 2 2016/2017
ENROLLMENT OPENS APRIL 1, 2016. If you’re ready to engage in our live online classes, register here or call 1-800-863-1474 to speak with an admissions representative. You can contact us via email with your questions as well. Just want to see what we’re up to? Follow us on Twitter or “like” us on Facebook.