High tech Middle School homeschooling for a tech-loving generation.
Middle school students tend to thrive in the online homeschooling environment. And that’s really no surprise. After all, these kids were born right around the time when “dot com” became a household word. They’ve never experienced life without Google. It’s kind of wild when you really stop and think about that, isn’t it? Bridgeway’s online middle school, with its flexible and engaging lessons, puts your middle-schooler on a launch pad headed for greatness.
Online homeschooling, a viable choice.
There are many benefits to online homeschooling for middle-schoolers, including the fact that:
- You can choose a mix of textbook and online courses to fit your child’s needs.
- Students have the opportunity to revisit lessons for review as often as needed. It really takes some unnecessary pressure off of them.
- Quizzes and tests are also taken online and can be taken until the content is fully mastered.
- Writing assignments are reviewed by certified academic advisors. Students use real feedback to improve their writing and grade by re-submitting assignments as many times as they need.
- Students have the ability to work at their own pace and access courses whenever and wherever they want.
- It’s perfect for visual and auditory learners, who account for a whopping 70% of all learners.*
Middle School Programs
Bridgeway Academy offers two all-inclusive programs for Online Middle School students.
Our most popular all-inclusive option means you can rest assured knowing that your child has everything they need to succeed.
And it all comes in one package:
- A completely customized curriculum package tailored to each child. Learn More
- Flexibility in education that you won’t find anywhere else! Learn More
- Unlimited support from expert homeschool advisors who are with you every step of the way. Learn More
- Community service activities and opportunities that make you feel more connected. Learn More
- Exclusive homeschool instructor guides. Learn More
Need additional tutoring and one-on-one support? Our Elite program gives your student everything the Total Care package offers, plus:
- Complete online curriculum
- Regular check-ins to ensure your child is on track.
- On-demand tutoring sessions to help learning stick.
- Re-teaching of concepts when you need it
- Additional Resources
Our online program powers your middle-schooler to pursue their passions and provides the accountability to stay focused and on task.
Have more questions? Call our office at 800-863-1474 for more information about online homeschooling options for middle schoolers. We’re here to help you navigate through your choices and help you find the perfect solution for your family.
* (Teaching Students to Read Through Their Individual Learning Styles, Marie Carbo, Rita Dunn, and Kenneth Dunn; Prentice-Hall, 1986, p.13.)