High tech homeschooling for a tech-loving generation.
Middle school students tend to thrive in the online homeschooling environment. And that’s really no surprise. After all, these kids were born right around the time when “dot com” became a household word. They’ve never experienced life without Google. It’s kind of wild when you really stop and think about that, isn’t it? Bridgeway’s online middle school, with it’s flexibility and engaging lessons, puts your middle-schooler on a launch pad headed for greatness.
Online homeschooling, a viable choice.
There are many benefits to online homeschooling for middle-schoolers, including the fact that:
- You can choose a mix of textbook and online courses to fit your child’s needs.
- Students have the opportunity to revisit lessons for review as often as needed. It really takes some unnecessary pressure off of them.
- Quizzes and tests are also taken online and can be taken until the content is fully mastered.
- Writing assignments are reviewed by certified academic advisors. Students use real feedback to improve their writing and grade by re-submitting assignments as many times as they need.
- Students have the ability to work at their own pace and be as independent as they (or you) desire.
As an added bonus, every student enrolled in our online homeschooling programs receives printed study guides in the mail that help them understand the program content better and earn better grades.
Why We Use What We Use
Before we introduced online homeschooling solutions for middle school students at Bridgeway Academy, we did a lot of research. After looking far and wide and considering countless choices, we found the perfect online middle school program available. Why do we say that? Because it’s good. Really good! Here’s why:
- It can be accessed any time from anywhere, which means your child can learn wherever he or she goes, whenever he or she wants – something that aligns beautifully with our vision to make homeschool flexible.
- It’s academically rigorous and personalized for your child’s unique needs because no two kids are the same.
- It’s perfect for visual and auditory learners, who account for a whopping 70% of all learners!*
- It works really well for just about every type of student, including those who are advanced, those who are struggling to recover credits and grades, and those who are in need of ELL/ESL options.
- It’s won a lot of prestigious industry awards. And in this case, they are very well deserved.
Customized Online Homeschooling Solutions
A customized online middle school curriculum plan is what you’ll get with Bridgeway’s online middle school program. So, what’s included? All of the courses your student needs to set them up for high school like math, science, language arts, social studies, electives and foreign language. We provide complete personal support, teacher feedback and assistance, exclusive study and note-taking guides that draw on how the brain works best … basically everything you could possible ask for and more!
Our online program powers your middle-schooler to pursue his or her passions and provides the accountability to stay focused and on task.
Have more questions? Call our office at 800-863-1474 for more information about online homeschooling options for middle schoolers. We’re here to help you navigate through your choices and help you find the perfect solution for your family.
* (Teaching Students to Read Through Their Individual Learning Styles, Marie Carbo, Rita Dunn, and Kenneth Dunn; Prentice-Hall, 1986, p.13.)