The Best Online High School Programs Focus on All Different Abilities
Thanks to advances in technology, achieving high school credits online is becoming a rich and convenient learning experience. If your high school student is anxious to meet their academic goals while taking advantage of the freedom and flexibility of homeschooling, our online high school program may be the perfect option.
What you can expect with our online high school program:
- A customized academic plan
- Up to seven courses a year (mix and match textbook and online)
- Animated, interactive and engaging lessons
- Certified teachers
- Individualized lessons for struggling students
- Updated and current curriculum
- Honors and AP courses
- Options for international homeschoolers
Online Schooling for High School Students
To set your student up for success, Bridgeway offers many High School opportunities for them to reach their fullest potential and prepare them for college.
Our most popular all-inclusive option means that you can rest assured that your student has everything they need to succeed.
And it all comes in one package:
- A completely customized curriculum package tailored to each child. Learn More
- Flexibility in education that you won’t find anywhere else! Learn More
- Unlimited support from expert homeschool advisors who are with you every step of the way. Learn More
- Community service activities and opportunities that make you feel more connected. Learn More
- Exclusive homeschool instructor guides. Learn More
Want additional tutoring and one-on-one support? Our Elite program gives your student everything the Total Care package offers, plus:
- Complete online highschool curriculum
- Regular check-ins to ensure your child is on track.
- On-demand tutoring sessions to help learning stick.
- Re-teaching of concepts when you need it.
- Additional Resources
Add academic rigor to your courses and show colleges that you can handle college level courses by taking AP Online courses. Each course is designed to help your student prepare for their AP exams at the end of the year.
Earn both High School credit and College credit at one time with these Dual Enrollment courses. Dual Enrollment not only helps your student prepare for College level courses, but they also save you money on future college expenses and help your student finish their degree faster. Want to take a full year of Dual Enrollment courses? Check out our specially designed College Now! Program.
A complete academic program.
As part of your online high school program, your student will enjoy interactive activities as well as challenging writing assignments, interesting video instruction, and our exclusive study and note taking guides that help students identify key information and set them up to succeed. Your tuition covers the cost of all instruction, interactive lessons, teacher feedback and assistance, printed note-taking and study guides as well as accredited records and transcripts.
Your student can benefit from the freedom and flexibility of online instruction and support. Call 800-863-1474 today to learn more about our exciting online high school program!