Homeschooling That Heals
One in five children in America have learning struggles. Challenges like poor reading comprehension, inability to focus, memory deficits, letter reversal, and more. And, when learning is hard, school becomes a battle. For many parents, this struggle can seem hopeless.
Do you have one in five? Find HOPE through homeschooling with Bridgeway Academy’s HOPE Total Care Package.
Through a unique combination of learning therapy, customized curriculum, and academic support, your child can do more than survive school, they can thrive and rediscover their love of learning. And this makes all the difference.
Each HOPE Total Care Package includes:
- A full year of homeschooling tailored to your child’s specific needs and learning style using homeschooling curriculum from well-known publishers.
- Full learning, memory and academic assessments.
- 9 months of individualized sensory integration-based learning disability therapy from Essential Learning Institute.
- Consistent support, monitoring from a dedicated advisor.
- Post-program testing and reports.
- And, more! See everything our Total Care Package has to offer.
Ready to help your child dream again? Enroll in our HOPE Program today and get the package designed specifically for homeschooling children with learning disabilities!
Have more questions? Call us today at 800-863-1474 to speak to an Admissions Representative.