Homeschooling Step by Step Getting Started Guide
Making the commitment to homeschooling is one of the most rewarding choices you’ll ever make. But, you may be overwhelmed with the many homeschool programs, homeschool curriuculum, and advice. You’re at the right place. After 25 years of working with homeschool families, we’ve learned a thing or two. And now we’re here to bless your homeschool program with our experience!
Find our more about our supported homeschool programs and how we can help your child reach their full potential here.
- Step One: Make the Commitment
- Step Two: Know the Law
- Step Three: Know Yourself
- Step Four: Know Your Child
- Step Five: Find a Support Network
- Step Six: Explore Your Child’s Interests
- Step Seven: Get Organized
- Step Eight: Commit to Homeschooling
- Step Nine: Become Your Favorite Teacher
- Step Ten: Get Ready to Learn
Want to know more? Feel free to call our Admissions office at 800-863-1474 or request our free information pack