Homeschooling 101 – Making The Right Choice
So you’re thinking about homeschooling. What do you need to know to make the final decision and take the plunge? What obstacles will you meet? How do you know if homeschooling is right for you? How will homeschooling impact your child’s future?
You have come to the right place.
Everyone needs a guide when they embark on a new journey, and Bridgeway is here to help you get the best start possible. Start by taking a look at our Why Homeschool Infographic. Then explore the pages and articles below to find the answers you seek as you make this life-changing decision.
- Looking for how to get started? Download our Ten Keys to Homeschool Success report.
- Not certain if homeschooling is the right decision? Take our Is Homeschooling Right for Me Quiz and find out.
- If you’ve heard some of the common myths about homeschooling, then this myth-busting article is for you!
- Not sure what homeschool method is right for you? Read Finding the Right Fit .
- Are you a working parent? Learn how you too can homeschool! When Homeschooling Moms Have to Work.
- Ready to get started? Do it right the first time with our Step-By-Step Guide to Homeschooling.
A New Beginning
Maybe you have already decided that homeschooling is right for you. What now? Where do you go from here? How do you adequately prepare? How do you decide what program to use or what curriculum will fit your child? Don’t sweat it! We are here to help! Click on the articles listed below to learn more about getting started in homeschooling.
- If you are looking for a homeschool partner, find out the 20 Questions You Should Ask before making your decision.
- Hoping for the best school year ever? Read Jessica’s 7 Keys to Homeschool Success and get ready for an amazing year!
- Worried about Homework? Read Is Homework Really Necessary?
- Looking for state laws, how-to’s and other homeschooling tips? Visit our resources page.