Mother’s Day Crafts and Activities for Homeschoolers
It’s almost Mother’s Day and, dads and kids, this post is for you! Your mother is more than just a mom, she’s a homeschool teacher, calendar keeper, meal planner, boo-boo kisser, and, above all else, a woman made in God’s image who loves her family. So, this Mother’s Day give mom, make it a day that mom will never forget, focused on making her feel as special as you know she is. We’ve gathered just a few of our favorite Mother’s Day crafts for all ages to inspire you!
- Mothers love cards! Use this easy tutorial to make a beautiful butterfly card for mom.
- Want to take cards to the next level? Check out these fun, themed Mother’s Day cards that are a step above.
- Homemade gifts are the best on Mother’s Day. A wall hanging that includes fingerprints and a sweet message, score!
- Make mom a special gift out of craft sticks! These great ideas include a picture frame, earring holder, or a stenciled desk set!
- Teens will love these fun, more challenging crafts including a handmade flower pot, painted plates, jewelry, and more!
- If mom has a green thumb and loves to garden, these DIY garden markers will brighten her day and her dirt!
- Moms have a lot to do, and carry. A homemade printed bag made with a stencil of mom’s favorite character or a theme that fits her personality makes a wonderful and useful gift!
- Tell mom exactly what is on your heart, your love, with this “I Love You” collage sign. You’ll need a few more supplies than most crafts so be sure to plan ahead.
- Moms love kids, and they love ice cream as much as kids do! So no mother would say no to this upscale version of an ice cream sandwich! Be sure to use mom’s favorite flavor.
- Give mom a new book to read, along with this homemade bookmark that includes her favorite faces, among the pages.
- Even moms (especially moms) need encouragement. Give your mother 52 things to feel amazing about with this “52 things I love about mom” All you need is a deck of cards and a few rings! She’ll never say no to another game of cards!
- Remind mom of your love for her each morning as she enjoys her cup of tea or coffee with this hand painted mug. Make sure to use her favorite colors and fill it with a few of her most beloved treats.
- Your Mother’s Day will be a bright one when you choose one of these thoughtful Mother’s Day mason jar gifts from Redbook.com.
- Spruce up mom’s breakfast table with these handmade pretty paper straw tulips. These go wonderful with breakfast in bed!
- Use your favorite scents, and what you’ve learned in science, to make your mom this homemade lip balm.
Mother’s Day is May 12th. You are her world, and she has worked hard to fill yours with love. Make Mother’s Day one she won’t forget without breaking your piggy bank with fun, meaningful homemade gifts. Because, what mom really wants this Mother’s Day is for you to speak your heart and tell her what she means to you.