Easter is right around the corner and your kids are most likely dreaming of egg hunts, Resurrection egg devotions, and all things candy! While holiday seasons are fun and memorable, the buzz in the house can make it hard to homeschool and get your to-do list accomplished each day. Combine this with spring fever and you’ve got a recipe for drawn out lessons and spaced out kiddos. The answer: embrace the season with seasonal lessons and fun Easter craft ideas for your little chickadees! After all, homeschooling is about more family time and flexibility so take some time to celebrate with these homeschool friendly Easter crafts for kids!
8 Great Homeschooling Easter Crafts for Kids
- Hop to it– Grab a few books from the library about bunnies, or read about them here. It’s a great opportunity for your kids to learn fun facts about the animal and their habitat. Then make this cute bunny mask from Daily Leisure.
- Carrot Kids– Have little ones, or even a few big ones, that love to garden? Why not start planting your seedlings, including a few carrot plants, then make these adorable carrot footprints. The best part: they make a great Easter keepsake or card for a family member!
- Eggciting Experiments– Tired of the same old dying egg routine? Engage students with these fun egg themed science experiments. Kids will be amazed at the Science they can learn from eggs, and later you can still dye eggs when you’re done!
- Jelly Belly Bracelets– It may be hard to get older students to play along this Easter season, but not if you tempt them with these fun jelly bean bracelets! Find out how jelly beans are made, incorporating them into your science or math lesson. Then sharpen those fine motor skills with these jelly bean bracelets from Artsy Creations!
- Resurrection Garden– Hide the truth of Easter in their hearts by going through this Easter devotional with your children then creating a Resurrection Garden.
- Jeepers Peepers– Easter wouldn’t be the same without Peeps! Try this fun science experiment using the marshmallow birds. Then after they learned and recorded their scientific results, make this adorable wreath.
- Robins Eggs– Take egg decorating to a new level with these 3 elevated egg decorating ideas. Older kids will enjoy the challenge, and you’ll love the way these look on your Easter table!
- Stained Art– Take your students on an art history journey by studying famous stained glass from around the world then make these stained glass eggs to practice what your little artists have learned! They can be as simple or as intricate as your students’ ability level.
Enjoy the spring holiday season with these homeschool and learning friendly Easter crafts for kids! You’ll create new and exciting Easter memories and learn something along the way. How are you planning to celebrate Easter this year?