Beat the boredom with live online classes.
Looking to immerse your homeschooler in a collaborative, interactive learning environment conveniently brought right into your home? Enter our Learning Labs. These exciting courses take engaging subjects like Marine Biology to the next level with real time instruction and white board technology.
Students engage with their peers from around the world without ever leaving home.
And if your student is transitioning to homeschool or needs more peer interaction or accountability, our live online classes are just the thing for them. Because our teachers are all certified (but also enthusiastic about the kind of creativity you can add to home instruction), you can be sure to get the most inspiring and exciting lessons that don’t skimp on in depth learning.
“Learning Labs are a great idea! Children who are not accustomed to be in class with other students learn how to interact with one another. They are fun and interactive which makes for a very enriching learning experience.” Carolina C. (Read more reviews here)
High school students earn credit.
Need those hard to find high school credits like Public Speaking, Biology and Chemistry Labs, and even SAT Prep? We’ve got you covered. Our live online classes for high school students meet for 90 minutes once a week for 9 weeks. While in class, your student will engage with other students around the world and master new technology. And they’ll be one step ahead of their peers and better prepared for college by completing assignments and discussing class materials with their fellow students.
A brief overview of our program.
Our live online classes:
- Meet for 9 weeks–no need to commit for a full year
- Meet live & online–maximizing engagement with other students and a certified teacher.
- Offer credit in hard to find courses like Biology Lab and Website Design.
- Are led by energetic, upbeat instructors who are experts in their fields
- Include weekly lessons designed to inspire creativity and critical thinking
- Include courses like “Architecture with Brick Building” for elementary ages, “Marine Biology” for middle-schoolers and “SAT Prep” for high school aged students.
Interested in our courses? Check out our course descriptions and calendars.
If you’re ready to engage in our live online classes, register here or call 1-800-863-1474 to speak with an admissions representative. You can contact us via email with your questions as well. Just want to see what we’re up to? Follow us on Twitter or “like” us on Facebook.